“I’mPOSSIBLE is an education program developed by the Agitos Foundation,
the International Paralympic Committee’s (IPC) development arm, to spread the Paralympic values and the vision of the Paralympic Movement to young people throughout the world. Through education of inclusion and the Paralympic values, I’mPOSSIBLE aims to challenge and change the perceptions of how young people perceive people with an impairment, thus bringing about a more inclusive society.”
Source: International Paralympic Committee
The resources include the following lesson plans along with worksheets and PowerPoint presentations:
- The Paralympic Games: what are they?
- The Paralympic Values
- Para-sports: what are they and how are they played?
- Let’s play the Para-sport of Sitting Volleyball
- Let’s play the Para-sport of Goalball
- Let’s play the Para-sport of Boccia
- Let’s experience Para-athletics